– Establish projects features scope by analyzing client’s needs and requirements.
– Organize the development of web projects by formulating objectives: planning deliverables and projects specifications.
– Manage web projects by monitoring progress, examining, researching, and resolving issues, escalating issues to project stakeholders, responding to team members’ concerns, and coordinating requirements with interested stakeholders.
– Ensure the quality of projects deliverables by writing and completing test plans, and maintaining project specifications.
– Liaise with projects stakeholders to provide projects status reports.
– Accomplish work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching team members, following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, and identifying process improvements.
– Improve development and project management processes by tracking trends and good practices, participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications.
– Ideally 1 year of professional web project management experience with proven track record of successful customer deliveries
– Familiarity with digital deliverables, web production processes and agile software development methodologies (SCRUM / XP)
– Good understanding of backend and frontend web technologies and practices (HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS, adaptive and responsive layouts, etc.).
– Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems – such as WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop – in terms of assembling pages, uploading content and media, adding metatags, creating forms, etc…
– Good understanding of the QA testing process in terms of testing pages on different devices and browsers, checking links, checking functionality and managing the bug tracking list to ensure all issues are resolved prior to launch.
– Stellar organizational, task management and communication skills.
– Good level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment
– Ability to be flexible, learn quickly, and work within a cross-cultural team of software engineers
Extra cookie points:
– Good command of French language (spoken and written) will be a plus
– Google Analytics experience and understanding of the SEO and content audit process is a plus
– Knowledge and experience of software versioning techniques and tools (Git)
– Experience working in a startup environment
What we offer:
– Fast growing company
– High impact international projects
– Advanced training on development best practices, agile project management methodologies and tools
– International and multicultural working environment
– Opportunity to quickly grow strong technical expertise, with competitive salary package and benefits
– Easy working hours, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
– Interested applicants should send CV and cover letter to [email protected]
– Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview (face-to-face or remote via Skype)
– A portfolio of project delivery will be asked during the interview
- Computer general
- Manager skills